Posted about 1 year ago
Salesforce Research (previously MetaMind) is looking for outstanding research interns. Ideal candidates have a strong background in one or more of the following fields:
- deep learning,
- machine learning,
- natural language processing,
- computer vision, or
- reinforcement learning
Applied to, for example: text categorization, text summarization, information extraction, question answering, dialogue learning, machine translation, language and vision, image classification, image segmentation, or object detection.
Candidates that have published in top-tier conferences or journals (e.g. NIPS, ICML, ACL, EMNLP, CVPR, ICCV, SIGKDD, ICDM, ICLR, PAMI, JMLR, TACL, IJCV) are preferred.
As a research intern, you will work with a team of research scientists and engineers on a project that ideally leads to a submission to a top-tier conference.
- PhD/MS candidate in a relevant research area
- Excellent understanding of deep learning techniques, i.e., CNN, RNN, LSTM, GRU, attention models, and optimization methods
- Experience with one or more deep learning libraries and platforms, e.g. Torch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Chainer
- Strong background in machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, or reinforcement learning
- Strong algorithmic problem solving skills
- Programming experience in Python, Lua, Java, or a similar language
This internship is a minimum of 3 months.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.