Posted 9 months ago
Salesforce is seeking a bright, creative marketing specialist to support our ABM strategy and execution in France. This person will monitor relationship, brand building and awareness for our strategic accounts considering the overall strategy for France. The candidate will ideally have experience in a B2B CRM sales or marketing role, with an understanding of B2C market, and what motivates and drives their go to market and software purchasing decisions.
Objective is to develop and deploy an ABM strategy that can help our Sales teams :
· close bigger deals with target accounts and increase pipeline velocity
· build/maintain the relationship with key/strategic accounts based on the strategy detailed in their Account Plans
· get visibility on various points of contacts account-wise and considering their level
· discuss and plan specific activities and/or specific approach on existing strategic activities
This role will support initiatives on our top contacts amongst our audiences and top industries in France by coordinating local marketing initiatives supported by other organisations (SE, CSG, PMM) to create or build strong relationship with our strategic customers and prospects.
The candidate needs excellent planning and organisational skills, as well as the ability to liaise effectively with key sales and strategy stakeholders and be accountable for results. Analytical capability is also important for understanding and managing results and building innovative KPIs.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a team that is recognised as one of the leading marketing organisations in the technology industry today. The opportunity requires a dynamic, pragmatic and flexible young marketing professional with a proven track record.
· Be the key point of contact for any request on strategic accounts considering the account plans and industries timelines
· stand as an advisor to help AE to drive his strategy/objectives and translate into Marketing actions
· consolidate and manage new initiatives requests & lead decisions and the global execution
· specifically support existing activities (events, dinners and hospitality) through ABM lenses
· provide and launch any new recommendations based on analysis or observation
· Infuse ABM strategy in all our initiatives and tactics and be the Audience Marketing point of contact for any internal project/pilot around ABM within Salesforce France
· Define measurements to enrich the support needed to monitor the ABM activities (follow up dashboard) and build define ad hoc KPIs in connections with Audience targets and French C-Level Method
· Orchestrate ABM digital footprint with EMEA web team in connection with our Marketing content team and our Audience digital global strategy
· 2+ years of experience in marketing communications, field marketing, event marketing or customer success, preferably in a B2B2C environment
· Experience defining goals and objectives in conjunction with an executive audience. Must be comfortable providing data and insights on acquisition accounts as well as contacts within these accounts
· Ability to work collaboratively in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
· Understanding of the demand generation funnel and process, including sales processes
· Ability to operate under pressure, prioritise and meet tight deadlines
· Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects, communications, campaigns, or events simultaneously
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with multiple teams across the organisation to ensure world class execution
· Working languages: fluent English & French
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.