Posted 3 months ago
Applied Training Systems is looking for energetic, tech-savvy, and creative B2B Sales Reps to empower our customers to be wildly successful. You’ll join our exceptional sales development team to drive huge impact in a fun and exciting company with significant growth potential.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be instrumental in assessing prospect needs, using web conferencing to demonstrate our software, and maintaining contact to close deals.
We have a fast-growing customer base of our Enterprise SaaS product, especially in the government, technology, healthcare, and professional services sectors.
What we do
Our company's vision is to be the largest provider of performance management software in the small to mid-range market.
Who we are looking for
- Great personality and people skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communicaor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
What you’ll do
- Present and sell products and services to potential clients.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Follow-up with leads and referrals resulting from incoming activity and field activity.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Understand and present the benefits of the system to potential customers.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Creatively develop and implement special sales activities to meet targets.
- Manage accounts through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Stay current with HR trends and how our solution matches up.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Follow-up for collection of payment with emails, if needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, self-starter, and always interested in learning.
- Clear communicator and effective problem-solver, especially over the phone.
- Extremely, extremely organized.
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online webinars, and remote troubleshooting.
- Ability to build professional and trusting relationships with customers from all around the world.
- Works well on a small team and across departments in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Technical aptitude and curiosity for innovation.
- Experience with Hubspot (or CRM) and Google Apps a plus
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Group term life/Short-term disability/Long-term disability
- 401(k) program with employer match
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Remote (US Only)