Posted about 1 year ago
Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
We've taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery in use by over 1,000,000 DevOps professionals around the world – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, our customers build, test and deploy business-critical software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
CloudBees is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the CloudBees sales organization. The ideal candidate will have experience selling software solutions into enterprise organizations in Nordics territories. This key member of the sales organization will be responsible for generating, developing and closing new CloudBees on-premise software subscription and cloud platform usage agreements to a named list of accounts.
What You'll Do
What The Role Requires
- Gain the trust of senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships
- Qualify opportunities for budget, authority, need, timeline
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with cold calling and emailing
- Responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline
- Understand and focus on the named account list to drive enterprise growth
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
What You'll Get
- At least three years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience in Nordics Territories.
- Ideal candidate will have experience within the fields of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source software
- A proactive, hands-on individual able to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work and presence
- Team player - track record of building positive relationships with peers and others within the company
- Continuous and thoughtful listener and communicator; able to learn from customers and leverage input
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.