Posted 8 months ago
Recruiterbox Account Executive
Recruiterbox is looking for energetic, techsavvy, and creative B2B Sales Reps. to enable our customers to be wildly successful. You’ll be joining our exceptional sales development team to drive huge impact in a fun and exciting company with significant growth potential.
As an Account Executive, you’ll be instrumental in assessing prospect needs, using web conferencing software to demonstrate the tool, and maintaining contact to close the deal.
We have a fastgrowing customer base of our Enterprise SaaS product, especially in Government, Technology, Healthcare, and Professional Services sectors.
What we do
Recruiterbox provides the best recruitment software that features numerous tools to make the hiring process productive. Our combined companies’ vision is to be the largest provider of HR software in the small to midrange market.
Who we are looking for
- Great personality and people skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication
- Ability to work in a fastpaced environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
What you’ll do
- Present and sell products and services to potential clients
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Follow up on with leads and referrals resulting from incoming activity and field activity.
- Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Understand the present the benefits of the system to potential customers.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, followup, and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Creatively develop and implement special sales activities to meet targets.
- Manage accounts through quality checks and other followup.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Stay current in with HR trends and how our solution matches up
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Followup for collection of payment with emails, if needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Highly collaborative, proactive, curious, selfstarter, and always interested in learning.
- Clear communicator and effective problemsolving skills especially over the phone.
- Extremely extremely organized
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online webinars, and remote troubleshooting.
- Ability to build professional and trusting relationships with customers from all around the world.
- Works well on a small team and across departments in a fastpaced startup environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously.
- 4year Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Technical aptitude and curiosity for innovation.
- Experience with Hubspot (or CRM) and/or Google Apps a plus
- Commuter benefits
- 401k program with employer matching
- Dogfriendly workplace
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Employee stock option plan
Job Type: Fulltime