Posted over 1 year ago
Zipline Account Executive
Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you looking for a sales career that allows you to work with the world's best known brands and Fortune 1,000 leaders?
Our mission is to bring retail operations out of the dark ages and give companies effective tools that their employees love to use. You will improve the way that this 4.4 trillion dollar industry communicates with its store employees and save them from sad, slow, inefficient systems (think fax machines, voicemails and the postal service). People deserve better! We need your help to make this happen.
We are an early stage, well-funded company. We have awesome investors, great customers and are looking for a Sales Account Executive to help us accelerate our growth and shape the company's future. You should be a self-starter, independent thinker and extrovert who loves building and developing relationships with others. Your work will help define and accelerate the sales process as well as help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue targets. We need someone with experience selling SaaS software to businesses that can manage the full sales cycle from generating leads, to presenting to senior leaders, to closing deals.
A little bit more about you:
- Maximize and close inbound/outbound leads, reignite lost leads and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes.
- Run and manage a full-cycle sales process including building awareness, generating leads, demoing the product, ensuring follow up, presenting to retailers, getting cross-functional buy-in and closing smaller size deals.
- Understanding each retail company's internal culture, politics, and organizational structure to best influence decision making and lay the foundation for strong, long-lasting relationships (ideally within Store Operations, but not necessary).
- Ensure customer success through advising on best practices and being a part of on-boarding new users.
- Help build the structure, tools, and processes needed to scale sales and support repeatable growth.
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results with Salesforce.
- Help inform and develop marketing and sales collateral
- Understand retail market shifts and trends while being aware of new products and potential competition.
What's In It for You:
- 4+ years in SaaS B2B sales, ideally with retail as a vertical
- A firm mastery of sales and negotiation approaches, including consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills.
- You can effectively communicate to, present to, influence or befriend all levels within an organization.
- A strong track record for managing the full sales process from prospecting leads to closing sales.
- Outstanding listening and writing skills. A keen ability to translate complex concepts into simple and intuitive communication
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills to build relationships across the company -- both ours as well as our customers.
- A desire to hunt for new business and close deals and willingness to travel.
- Remote: Join an effective remote team and work where you're comfortable.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Benefits: 401k, and world-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Team Fun: Twice annual company off-sites in fun locations. We've done New York, Costa Rica, Whistler, Palm Springs, and Mexico City.
- Learning: Sponsorship of meetup and conference attendance.
- Great team: Working with fun, hard working, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
We value diversity of all kinds, and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.