is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
We know sales tax isn't fun for anyone, so we're determined to ease the burden with an exceptional customer experience. To achieve this, we provide the same incredible quality of life for our team members as we do for our customers by creating a professional, unique, award-winning
place to work. We have many different backgrounds and lifestyles, and everything we do is guided by our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We’re fast-growing, fully-distributed, talented, and driven. We live all across the US, working from our homes, local libraries, co-working spaces, airstreams - pretty much anywhere we can and do accomplish great work. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably, and we believe a diverse team can create better solutions for our customers.
’s remote-only team of 160+ people is growing fast. We’re currently looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales Team who wants to make a difference on a growing, experienced team of people that are committed to remote life, trust and transparency. .
We are looking for someone who is fanatical about helping businesses succeed while working across other functions of the organization to ensure an exceptional customer experience and drive revenue. Ensuring the happiness of our customers is everything to us.
The right candidate will be someone who enjoys speaking with people, has great organizational and communication skills, and is a team player who can work well across Marketing, Product and Customer Success.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Assist with supporting the decision process of companies evaluating TaxJar
- Manage a pipeline of opportunities from initial call to close
- Qualify new TaxJar opportunities via outbound sales initiatives
- Participate in providing ideas and input that help evolve our go-to-market strategy
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate data for your opportunities in our Salesforce system
- Bring a creative and open mind to the team and be ready to hit the ground running.
- Learn, collaborate and have fun on a daily basis!
- 3+ years experience in solution-based selling
- Strong phone skills·
- Rapid learner with ability to work in a fast paced, high growth environment
- Highly-skilled in written and verbal communications (chat, video, email, etc)
- SaaS sales experience a major plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com applications preferred
- BS/BA degree
You’ll be a great fit for TaxJar if you:
- Have a passion for remote work
- Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
- Highly value working with people you like and respect
- Are accountable
- Love learning
- Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please)
- Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to make mistakes
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation
- Company holidays, plus mandatory Birthday holiday
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for all employees
- 4 hours volunteer time per month
- Biannual all-company in person summits (paid for by us, of course!)
- $250 Home office stipend
- 401k Plan
- Equity in a profitable company
- Monthly perks reimbursement ($100 a month to appreciate your teammates, Netflix, Amazon Prime, gym membership, home internet etc.)
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.