Posted 8 months ago
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company ten years in a row and one of Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce.
Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers and partners, we are working to improve the state of the world. Salesforce's founder and current CEO is personally committed to promote gender equality and respect work-life balance.
Be successful together:
Salesforce is a fast growing company which has kept its strong core values: trust, equality, growth and innovation.
We foster creativity and innovation at every level and to align all company on same objectives, strategic vision and country goals are built as one team. It is possible and encouraged for each employee to contribute to country goals and participate to strategic vision.
During your application process, you will be coached by a buddy to answer all your questions.
If you join the company, coaching will be continued to smooth your integration. Coaching and feedback are part of Salesforce foundations and will be part of your success and continuous development plan.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executive with knowledge of technology and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our entire portfolio of products across an industry align patch of enterprise accounts.
Salesforce.com offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, customer oriented Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At salesforce.com, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- As part of our Commercial Sales team you will be selling to our Medium-sized accounts for BtoC/Retail accounts
- You will build, share with an extended team and implement an account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our full suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers.
- Evangelize the salesforce vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
Requirements for the Role
- + 6 years Technology sales experience (preferably Software or Business Applications)
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Successful history of net new business sales
- A background in inbound and outbound prospecting and closing of new business
- Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent in French and English
NB :selon les principes inscrits dans le Code du travail (article L 1132-1) et dans le Code pénal (article 225-1), Salesforce s'engage dans la lutte contre les discriminations (âge, sexe, handicap, origine…) et pour la promotion de l'égalité des chances.
Si le poste vous intéresse, merci d'adresser votre candidature de préférence en anglais en suivant le lien
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.