Posted 5 months ago
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 2.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
The Account Executive acquires new accounts through direct sales of the core identity-as-a-service solution to companies with fewer than 1000 employees across the French region. This individual will be the lead point of contact for all customer interactions and related decisions. The role requires qualification skills, ability to manage the sales process to close, including technical assessment, and expert negotiation skills.
This role will be based in our London office (close walking distance of Southwark and Waterloo stations).
- Build pipeline, generating leads, in addition to qualifying inbound opportunities
- Engage with customers via phone, videoconferencing and face to face meetings (for larger opportunities)
- Close business through proper solution assessment and management of customer interaction including technical assessment
- Properly forecast monthly and quarterly revenue through attention to opportunity pipeline
- Create win-win sales proposals matching our subscribers' use cases
- Manage sales process through CRM (Salesforce) and other systems.
- Knowledge of enterprise software and subscription licensing models
- Track record of quota attainment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to relate and influence decision makers across the business, from developers to senior executives
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organisation capabilities to manage multiple opportunities and customer requests concurrently using Salesforce and other tools
- A self starter who enjoys the challenge of a demanding and varied workflow
- Good at rapid problem solving
- Self motivation
- French and English speaking.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.