Posted 5 months ago
We're powering the continuous economy by building the world's first end to end system for automated software delivery.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. As today's clear leader in CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead this new category and is expanding in order to do so.
CloudBees is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join the CloudBees Americas organization who is responsible for Central North America.
Primary responsibility will include finding new customers and moving the extensive base of community users (which would benefit from utilizing company developed enterprise features, best practice guidance and CloudBees support services at scale), to a paid subscription. The candidate would be responsible to develop new accounts and/or expand adoption in existing accounts within the defined geographic territory from within a named list of our largest customer and prospects.
What You'll Do
- Prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline & follow up on in-bound opportunities
- Close business to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Ensure targeted strategic and major accounts are fully briefed on the capabilities and benefits of the CloudBees products and services
- Enhance and leverage your existing business relationships & I.T. networks to identify upsell opportunities and secure renewals
- Timely and accurate updating of Salesforce.com customer information, forecasts and pipeline data to ensure the generation of accurate territory and management reports in real time.
- Use the Customer Centric Sales model for identifying, managing and securing large, strategic opportunities.
- Work closely with inside sales and channel partners to provide full go to market territory coverage.
- Travel to customer locations, marketing events, community meetups and internal CloudBees meetings as required.
What The Role Requires
This individual needs to be a high energy, hands on, take charge sales executive with proven sales and opportunity leadership skills:
- 5+ years experience in Enterprise I.T. or software development direct sales
- 3+ years experience of Java middleware, cloud and/or open source software preferred but not essential for the right candidate.
- Proven history of regular goal achievement in highly competitive environment (top 20% performer) with objectives in excess of US$1M
- Ability to operate in a fast paced startup environment, being a self starter
- Demonstrable experience selling into both technical user base and at senior to executive level.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills: Ability to drive a portfolio approach to territory management
- Outstanding relationship building skills (both internal and externally) with responsiveness and integrity
- Highly mobile, with experience of driving business whilst on the move.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant or related field
What You'll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.