We are on the brink of the next industrial revolution.
Manufacturing has long been an analog world, but this is about to change. By introducing machines to the digital world, there’s a staggering opportunity for efficiency and production leaps. Oden is driving this revolution. We’re on a mission to eliminate waste in manufacturing.
We have combined industrial hardware, wireless connectivity, and big data architecture into one simple platform so all manufacturers can analyze and optimize their production, from any device. Efficiency, sustainability, and competitiveness are democratized.
Why We Do It:
We like to enable those who make things - to make more, to waste less, to serve their customers, and to thrive in a competitive world. Help enough makers, and the world can give us all the abundance we want for less cost and environmental impact. We’re on the verge of a 4th industrial revolution that begs for absolute efficiency in all factors of life. We plan to deliver that to everyone who makes things. Check out some of our team members discussing life at Oden: Oden's Culture of Empowerment and Impact
As an Account Executive, you’ll have the opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company and help redefine the way the manufacturing world works. In order to continue to accelerate our rapid growth, we’re looking for people who embrace aggressive goals and work hard to achieve them. You’ll handle the sales process from marketing qualified to closed won, and close deals with managers and executives of medium and large-sized industrial corporations. This individual puts the best interests of the clients first and is excited to work for one of the most innovative tech companies in IoT, Industry 4.0, and Big Data Analytics. You’ll work closely with Oden’s dedicated lead generation team, who books meetings on behalf of the Account Executive.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To:
- Owning the entire sales funnel from lead to closed won.
- Working with your supporting BDR to accelerate opportunity creation.
- Going after new logos, securing pilots leading to initial roll-out, up-sell, and cross-sells
- Achieving Deal and ARR quotas and developing future targets
- Qualifying inbound leads and MQL’s to SQL’s to forecasted opportunities
- Maintaining accurate pipeline and forecasts with CRM
- Representing Oden at industry trade shows and conferences
- Evangelizing Oden’s vision for Industry 4.0 and the progression of technological adoption in the manufacturing sector
- Developing and executing strategies to take market share from Oden’s competitors
- Attention to detail, tracking all sales activities and taking in depth notes for distribution to the marketing team.
- Travel as-needed (estimating 30%) to support prospect and clients
- 5 to 10+ years of sales expertise in B2B SaaS and/or manufacturing
- Consistent track record of meeting or exceeding aggressive quota/revenue targets
- Understanding of the enterprise sales process and how to navigate large organizations to successfully sell high-value solutions to committees and cross-functional groups
- Courtesy, integrity, and a constant attention to the client’s best interests
- Ability to develop lasting business relationships with C-level decision makers
- Experience working closely as a partner with prospective clients to understand their needs.
- Curiosity and enthusiasm about technology
- Exceptional communication skills
- Organized, independent worker
- Experience with CRM system is an asset.
Nice to Have:
- Startup, analytics and IOT / IIOT experience
- Care about the mission of the product and company.
- Are never satisfied with the way things are, but excited about the way things could be.
- Are a lifelong learner with a thirst to help grow businesses using data
- Are a team player and can think strategically about how to communicate an idea to a market.
- You know how to navigate a large, complex organization to establish a cohesive narrative between platform users and executive buyers.
- Empathize with customer needs while also looking towards long-term innovation.
- Live by transparent and scientific thinking. You put in the work to find the best ideas with those around you, without ego.
What We Offer You:
- Measurable impact to the world and the chance to help real people - family businesses, entrepreneurs, engineers.
- Exposure to many tech disciplines, most of which are rapidly evolving.
- A bridge between the physical and cloud worlds of tech. Our platform unites big data visualizations with sensors, and heavy industrial equipment.
- A platform that has the potential to evolve beyond what we have envisioned now.
- Scientific and transparent thinking, for everyone involved.
We’re an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Diversity at Oden means building a team that is rich across all boundaries of race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability, religion, age and thinking style. We welcome all backgrounds, life experiences, and worldviews as this is the catalyst for the rapid evolution of our product and our organization. Diversity allows us to tackle new challenges, embrace change, make well-informed decisions, and ultimately Make Things Better. In alignment with our “People First” company value, Oden has a passionate internal team dedicated to the promotion of diversity and inclusion initiatives as a core component of our culture.
Our diversity initiatives apply to our practices and policies on recruiting, compensation and benefits; professional development; promotions; social activities and the ongoing development of a psychologically safe work environment.