Posted 5 months ago
DataRobot is looking for a proven Boston-based Client Development Manager to drive high levels of expansion, renewal, and customer satisfaction in a portfolio of successful customers. Closely aligned with with the Corporate Accounts team, the Client Development Manager will oversee the contract renewal process, identify and close upsell opportunities, develop relationships with client stakeholders, and own the health and progress of client accounts. The successful Client Development Manager will have strong commercial skills, a passion for helping clients succeed, and will focus on developing a loyal, referenceable portfolio of clients that continually expand their use of DataRobot. For the right candidate, this is a tremendous opportunity to join a leading AI company a critical point in our growth.
- Uncover and develop new AI projects within the client organization to sell premium products and expand usage of DataRobot to new teams, divisions, or deployed AI systems.
- Manage an efficient and effective renewal process across your portfolio and identify ways to exceed your quota through driving upsells and higher than expected retention.
- Effectively present the DataRobot platform, capabilities, and benefits to new and existing stakeholders within a customer account (including basic product demonstration).
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of customer status through direct dialogue, usage statistics, support tickets, and other metrics and feedback channels.
- Execute an engagement and communications strategy developed with the rest of the account team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to manage and triage non-technical client inquiries and issues.
- Work across product management, engineering, data science and other teams to ensure customer insights and requests are properly acted upon.
- 2-3 years professional experience succeeding and learning in a relatable field.
- 1+ year experience in a quota-carrying account management role, preferably with a mid-stage SaaS/Software company and complex product.
- Strong communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to effectively understand and engage technical and business audiences.
- Ability to execute and excel in a dynamic, fast paced, hard working environment.
- Passion for working with leading edge technologies and a desire to deeply understand DataRobot’s benefits, use cases, and technical capabilities in the AI market.
- Proven ability to both exceed revenue and renewal targets while also building strong customer relationships.
- Strong organization skills combined with the ability to prioritize tasks across varied responsibilities.
- Data-driven approach and ability to incorporate analytics into your workflow, goal-setting, and self-assessment.
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.