Posted about 1 month ago
Negotiatus is the only end-to-end spend management solution that empowers finance and operations teams to seamlessly control and manage 100% of their company’s spend on one powerful, easy-to-use SaaS platform designed with the end-user in mind.
Our platform oversees tens of thousands of orders per month, many millions in spend, and thousands of users. We’ve grown quickly since our founding in 2016 with the help of great investors and customers and are looking to continue that trajectory over the next few years.
- Serve as the main point of contact for your assigned accounts, building strong relationships with primarily Operations and Finance professionals
- Retain and grow a rapidly expanding book of business
- Consult with clients on industry best practices regarding purchasing and payments
- Dig deep to understand clients’ business goals and educate them how to leverage their Negotiatus subscription to meet these goals
- Proactively increase our share of wallet with clients; meet aggressive revenue targets while simultaneously mitigating churn and building brand champions
- Collaborate with the Product team to translate customer feedback into product improvements
- You have 2+ years in an Account Management or Customer Success role, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue and/or retention targets
- You have experience managing clients in Salesforce, and are familiar with highly consultative, short sales cycles.
- You are exceptionally skilled at building strong business relationships. You work equally well with end users and C-level decision-makers.
- You are action-oriented, results driven, and able to work in a team environment
- You are able to prioritize autonomously and ask for advice or help when necessary
- You are an excellent and collaborative communicator across both written and verbal mediums
- You are a self-aware, team-focused asset who can provide insight into process optimization
What you’ll receive:
- A competitive compensation package including stock options as well as rewards for tenure and department milestones
- Flexible time off and remote work policies
- Robust medical, dental, vision, and wellness benefits, including subsidized child care
- Employer-sponsored 401(k)
Negotiatus is an equal opportunity employer. Applicant’s qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.