Posted 6 months ago
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
We're looking for an Account Manager to join our Account Management team who is resourceful and will use their troubleshooting, analytic and people skills to support our enterprise customers. The Account Management team is critical to the success of our business and this hire will make an immediate impact building long term relationships with our customers and helping them drive business results.
What You'll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Take ownership for accounts and participate in AM department meetings discussing movements, issues and needs for other PRO accounts.
- Prioritize and advocate for PRO customers and deliver solutions for their accounts.
- Advocate for improvements to quickly resolve issues and needs, enabling ReCharge usage to be more efficient, faster and seamless.
- Work tickets from the priority queue from your accounts.
- Take note of and work on innovative solutions for critical customer issues.
- Collaborate with Account Management teammates to address issues and consistently improve our offering.
- Proactively participate in phone calls and meetings with customers.
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 2-4 years of experience managing enterprise SaaS accounts in a fast paced technology driven company
- Experience managing accounts within e-commerce and a passion for the industry
- Excellent relationship management, communication and negotiating skills
- A sense of urgency and desire to go above and beyond to provide solutions for our customers
- Resourcefulness: you'll figure out what needs to be done and find ways to make it happen
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact at a boot-strapped start-up
- A practical approach to address unexpected issues with out-of-the-box solutions
- Highly proficient with MS Excel, CSV
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience desired