Posted over 1 year ago
Bionic is transitioning from a small freelance operation into a full-scale marketing agency.
We're looking for a very special individual to manage day to day operations: managing client relationships, organizing project team members, and working daily to push forward and keep projects running smoothly and on time.
# More about Bionic
We are a digital marketing agency that focuses on the bottom line for our clients: profit.
We're seeing 35% client growth month over month and are adapting quickly to transition from a freelance operation into a larger marketing agency.
With a new website about to launch, client acquisition funnels underway, and the addition of highly experienced marketers who've worked with Oprah, Nike, and Paris Hilton among others, we're excited to fill this operations role so we can continue to scale as smoothly as possible.
# More about the role
This role will act as the right-hand (wo)man to the CEO to help scale the company. Until now, all hired team members have been part-time. This is the first full-time hire.
Key to this role is being somewhat of a generalist with being capable of handling calls with CEOs of client companies, while also managing client projects internally and the project team members.
Being successful in this role will require a level of comfort and ability to make operations and client decisions without always having full data. A key accountability of this role will be keeping client projects and day-to-day operations running smoothly.
NOTE: This is a "contract to hire" role. The person we hire will start in a freelance capacity and transition to employee status.
* Help clients feel comfortable and up to date by providing weekly KPI reports, jumping on calls to answer questions, and responding to emails quickly
* Oversee client projects and make sure they're moving forward on time with team members accomplishing their tasks
* Keep a strong pulse on day-to-day operations, making sure clients are happy, team members have what they need, and planning ahead to make sure the business can continue to run smoothly
* Welcome new clients and take them through onboarding, which includes discovery questions, getting access to accounts, and assigning marketers to the project
* Perform a wide range of tasks depending on what's needed to make each client project successful: this could mean doing some marketing QA, customer interviews, or learning about best practices for a marketing channel
* Have a bias towards action and what can be done this week to improve operations and push Bionic forward, alongside ability to step back and see the big picture
* Make tough prioritization decisions, balancing the need to hit a high quality bar for client deliverables with the need to get campaigns and reports out the door
* Work with the CEO to hire additional marketers to handle new client projects as necessary
* Ability to take phone and video calls from 9am-5pm in US time zones
* Strong organization and time-management skills and familiarity with project management best practices
* Excellent written and communication skills, especially being able to listen carefully and understand how to frame a response diplomatically and professionally
* Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
* Ability to organize lots of information, identify potential road blocks, and prioritize next steps
* Experience with, or a desire to learn, digital marketing skills (like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, email marketing, etc.) – having a Marketing Degree is preferred
* Previous experience working as a freelancer, at a marketing agency, or a startup