Posted 9 months ago
Account Partner / Consulting Sales
- New York – New York
- Massachusetts – Boston
- Texas – Dallas
- North Carolina – Raleigh
- US Remote
- Colorado – Denver
- Oregon – Hillsboro
- Washington – Bellevue
- California – Santa Monica
- Georgia – Atlanta
- Virginia – Reston
- Indiana – Indianapolis
- California – San Francisco
- Illinois – Chicago
The CSG Account Partner (AP) Director for Success Cloud Sales is a proven, passionate, strategic sales leader. The AP is responsible for selling the full portfolio of Success Cloud offerings to designated accounts. The AP must be a strategic thinker with exceptional enterprise, commercial, and cross-functional skills, demonstrate high energy, and have strong sales management experience. The AP is responsible for earning the right to be a trusted advisor to the customer, with the primary goal of helping customers generate significant business value from their Salesforce investment. This individual will be expected to understand and manage our customers throughout their lifecycle, driving adoption through sales activity for new and existing customers; this will include pipeline generation and delivering sales presentations to C-level clients. The primary measurement of success for this role will be YOY growth in overall services bookings and revenue.
- Exceed CSG Success Cloud growth and bookings, ensure organizational health and customer satisfaction goals as a regional leader
- Utilize industry expertise and business acumen to understand a customer’s motivation, business drivers, strategic goals and objectives, and desired business outcomes
- Engage customers, especially C-Level, using a consultative selling approach that positions Salesforce and yourself as a long-term trusted advisor relationship
- Create a compelling vision and clearly communicate our transformative solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value from a customer’s investment in the Salesforce Platform
- Develop and manage a territory plan and a personalized account plan for each customer, which aligns with their business goals. Forecast accurately and timely, build a pipeline and progress opportunities to deliver Success Cloud YOY revenue growth
- Form a strong relationship with the License Sales organization and regional Alliances/Partner organizations that are instrumental to success
- Be a recognized role model for collaboration, leadership and overall business results
As an Account Partner Director, you:
- are internally and externally recognized as business contributor, industry or product specialist.
- have high level of knowledge of emerging business / industry trends, competitive direction and product direction.
- determine the best customer success approach based on general direction from senior management.
- work on complex business issue and initiatives that require business or industry knowledge.
- act as an advisor on complex issues and initiatives, exercising discretion and latitude in reaching their goals. Leads cross functional teams and mentors others.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- 10+ years of consultative sales experience with a proven record of consistently exceeding quota
- Of which, 5+ years experience selling and/or delivering professional services for a strategic consulting firm or large scale system integrator
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain C-level relationships where you are recognized as a trusted advisor
- Experience growing accounts with large and complex pursuits ($M+)
- Highly collaborative and excels in a complex, matrixed environment
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- THOUGHT LEADER: Strong point of view and executive presence. Confident, but not arrogant, great storyteller
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change