Posted about 1 year ago
As part of our Brazilian team, which reports to EMEA Controllership org., you will join a dynamic group of highly skilled professionals having the responsibility of Brazilian entity within a very fast paced and challenging business environment. Beyond your operational responsibilities, you will need to demonstrate strong leadership to permanently enhance our processes for safety and efficiency, as well as providing a high level of support to our Business Partners.
- Work with external Tax provider to attend Brazilian tax and accounting requirements.
- Preparing and maintaining process documentation, for compliance and Brazilian requirements purpose.
US GAAP Accounting:
- Manage less complex closing processes, preparing, documenting entries and preparing related balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Perform and review Journal Entries: Overhead allocation, Fixed assets activities, depreciation, Payroll and Commissions accounting, Accruals;
- Perform and reconcile deferred commissions process.
- Assisting with the preparation of US Tax team requests.
- Assist on Actuals variances analysis and explanation, (month over month, Quarter over Quarter and Year over Year) for versus outlook for select areas of the P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Answer promptly to questions from business partners and support business with ad-hoc analysis upon request
US and BR GAAP Regulatory Compliance:
- Maintain procedures as per SOX defined controls
- Assist the team on external and internal auditors preparing and providing required documentation and explanation.
- Assist the team on perform and validate with internal/external auditors the Financial statements package.
- First experienced as accountant in a multinational company
- Knowledge of IFRS (BR GAAP), US GAAP would be a plus.
- Familiar with SOX compliance and other country equivalents.
- ERP experience required (ORACLE Financials and Hyperion preferred);
- Results oriented, team player, willing to work in a fast growing and challenging environment.
- Hands-on, decisive and fast worker
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Be a catalyst for change and able to respond quickly to various requests.
- English spoken and writing is required.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.