Posted 5 months ago
Title: AR Associate – Real Estate Collections
Location: United States
eXp Realty is one of the fastest growing real estate brands in North America, with thousands of agents operating across the United States and Canada.
eXp Realty attracts the most talented people from all fields. Whether you’re a real estate professional, engineer, marketer, accountant or another field, you’ll be challenged and inspired every day. Join us on this incredible journey!
The Accounts Receivable Associate Real Estate Collection s primary responsibility is to increase the collections effort of outstanding Real Estate Receivables.
- Working from self-prepared or provided AR information, research open balances and contact Title Companies and Law Firms for payment of outstanding amounts.
- Document all discussions and interactions within Intacct accounting system.
- Research all differences in cash received compared to outstanding A/R amounts and work with Accounting team to make proper accounting entries to reconcile.
- Advise Accounting staff on write offs where appropriate.
- Monitor and reply to relevant issues in Zoho A/R ticketing channel.
- Confident and professional phone skills to collect past due amounts.
- Ability to keep all interactions professional, positive and quickly to the point.
- Ability and willingness to escalate past due items to the appropriate Manager for resolution.
- Daily reporting of efforts and results.
- BA/BS in accounting or finance preferred
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years of experience in accounts receivable and collections
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; especially Excel.
- Experience with Google Suite strongly preferred
- Ability to learn new technology easily required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills required