Posted about 1 year ago
About the Role:
There is no hotter field than artificial intelligence, and DataRobot is at the forefront of the movement. The DataRobot AI Success team is at the leading edge of helping businesses achieve their AI objectives and realize incredible business impact through successful use of the DataRobot Automated Machine Learning Platform. Working with a portfolio of clients, the AI Success Manager will guide the entire customer journey from onboarding to mastery and then expansion. The AI Success Manager is a polished communicator, technically astute, with outstanding project management and organization skills. While the AI Success Manager will lead many customer-facing interactions, they will also engage with other resources across DataRobot, such as customer facing data scientists, field engineers, support, and other subject matter experts, to remove obstacles and accelerate the path to client success. The AI Success Manager will also partner with inside sales to identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities within the account. The objective of the role is to drive client success and adoption as measured by client loyalty, advocacy, expansion, and revenue. DataRobot wants to transform every business into and AI Driven Enterprise, and the AI Success Manager is the pivotal role in that mission.
What you will do:
What you'll bring:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your portfolio of existing customers within the federal government.
- Gain a deep understanding of the federal agency's organizational objectives and business drivers, and offer solutions to complex business problems through AI.
- Be the trusted advisor for federal senior executives at the agency, guiding them effectively through their AI journey and advising them on trends that affect their business
- Build strong relationships at all levels across the government agency..
- Manage delivery of the initial onboarding program.
- Manage multiple concurrent client projects / engagements.
- Develop and deliver strategies for driving continued adoption and expansion.
- Maintain a regular communication cadence with the client, including quarterly business reviews.
- Continually monitor customer health and adoption metrics.
- Communicate effectively internally and externally.
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and identify expansion opportunities.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of customer health and status.
- Develop a deep understanding of how businesses use machine learning to drive business impact.
- Compile and synthesize periodic internal updates on customer health and ensure the accuracy of SFDC and other internal systems.
Citizenship and Clearance Requirements:
- BA/BS required, preferably in a technical field. MA/MBA a bonus.
- 3-5 years in a customer success or project management role.
- Experience in Analytics or in technical disciplines is a plus.
- Strong organizational and project management capabilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with keen attention to detail.
- Strong orientation towards teaching and enablement.
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement.
- Reliable and accountable, delighting customers with above-and-beyond follow-through.
- Proactive, taking the initiative to get things done on behalf of clients.
- Ability to manage own workload, work efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Must be US citizen.
- Must have at least TS active clearance.
- Preferably to have TS SCI full scope active clearance.
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.