Posted 5 months ago
Elastic is helping solve world data problems. We have a simple goal to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots.
The creators of Kibana, Logstash, and Beats have since joined the Elastic family, rounding out a product portfolio known as the Elastic Stack, which is used by millions of developers around the world. The Elastic family unites employees across 32 countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are actively looking for an event professional to assist regional marketers in planning, execution, and roll-out of a high quantity (and quality) of Elastic programs within regions. The marketing coordinator will work closely with their respective regional marketing managers and other members of the marketing organization to deliver high quality campaigns with measurable metrics required to accelerate continued growth for Elastic. Programs include virtual and live campaigns, partner related activities, third party conferences and much more. This role requires a combination of strong planning, organizational, and execution skills to successfully plan, develop, execute and measure field activities to deliver marketing contribution to the sales and partner pipeline.Responsibilities:
- Administrative: maintain and manage marketing calendar, regional budget, wiki, monitor speaking opportunities, research/execute third-party conferences and collect information for relevant programs across the regions to determine adjustments and improvements. Offer overall support to the regional marketing team when needed with travel, planning, expense reporting, attending/presenting during sales weekly meetings, and more.
- Programs: Help drive demand creation and lead generation activity in developing qualified sales leads and creating brand awareness activities. Assist in sourcing suitable venues for regional marketing programs and lead program coordination of campaigns within region. Craft and execute targeted regional marketing programs to meet marketing goals, including but not limited to field events, account-based marketing, executive programs, trade-shows, tour stops, etc. Partner and work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for their top strategic accounts.
- Collateral & Promotional materials: Work with Product Marketing to ensure distribution of (sometimes printed) materials such as case studies, datasheets, or give-aways to our local sales teams or whenever needed for campaigns,
- Logistics: Place and manage shipments via our warehouse prior to execution of regional program. Coordinate logistics, speakers, agendas, and staff for Elastic programs.
- Social media: Help monitor and promote our social selling index (SSI) on LinkedIn and post programs when required through our relevant social media channels (Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin).
- Proficient in Splash, Marketo, Eloqua or any other invite producing software.
- Partners: Support and partner with local partner initiatives such as smaller seminars, lunch & learns, or programs.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in marketing, event management, instructors, wedding planners, or any related administrative experience
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Highly organized and an eye for detail. Things move quickly here but there are always notes, spreadsheets, and lists
- Ability to create invites with Marketo, Splash, Eloqua, or an other mail system
- Team player with ability to work independently and autonomously
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup and willing to do more than expected
- Willingness and ability to travel at least 25% within region
- Creative - able to think of new programs that can scale to many users
- You have a 'let's-do-this' attitude and are excited to drive projects to completion
How to Apply:
- Competitive pay, benefits, and stock options
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Passionate people building great products
- Applicants should be in region (East, Central, or West)
- Send us your resume
- Provide a cover letter introducing yourself and interest in Elastic. In this cover letter, please also add some ideas of Marketing activities you think would work for a company like ours
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.