Posted about 1 year ago
Finance and Operations
Job DetailsANALYST, GLOBAL REAL ESTATE STRATEGY
Location: San Francisco
The Real Estate Analyst is responsible for the critical analysis and information management to drive major decisions required to shape Salesforce's global real estate portfolio. This position has a demonstrated ability to perform in-depth analysis and success in preparing and presenting results of the analysis in a clear and concise manner. The ideal candidate has a combination of real estate and finance experience and a keen understanding and passion for the exciting business of Real Estate.
- Provide support for strategic real estate projects that typically require cross functional and external resource allocation and/or alignment
- Track activities and take action as required to ensure that the organization's plans, projects, assignments, instructions, and decisions are effectively implemented by those given the responsibility
- Comfort in communications with all levels of the Salesforce organization including executive level
- Design and develop complex reports, presentations, and communications on behalf of Real Estate
- Real Estate Strategy:
- Provide support in analyzing portfolio level strategies
- Assist in developing project approval requests
- Data Analysis:
- Support the Planning & Strategy team in modeling global real estate strategies and campus planning activities
- Slice and dice large data sets which requires exceptional analytical skills and ability to provide clear business recommendation
- Ability to scenario plan and analyze associated tradeoffs
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and decision support
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate and/or Finance
- Optimistic, resourceful, and proactive approach
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain composure under deadline pressure
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with solid understanding of complex modeling
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Interpersonal and teamwork skills to achieve organizational objectives with team members, colleagues, internal partners, internal customers and service providers
- Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Highly responsive and service-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sound judgment about when, how, what and to whom to communicate. Deck writing and development skills are essential.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.Posting Statement
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.