Posted 5 months ago
Job DetailsThe Strategy team aligns to the Industries GTM org to provide support to business leaders and their respective teams. Leveraging analytical tools and resources coupled with deep business knowledge, we serve to inform decision-making and ensure a consistent and efficient operating rhythm. We provide support to our business partners on four primary areas: strategic advisory, business planning, operational reporting, and business operations.
This role is hybrid of traditional jobs in strategic planning, sales operations, finance, and analysis - requiring a mix of market analysis, sales optimization and business operational support. This role is part of a high-performance team. Success in this role means assisting the appropriate sales group or business partner to drive the continued success of Salesforce by supporting our sales growth strategy.
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
- Design and interpret key performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
- Support strategic initiatives including fixing weak businesses and investing in emerging markets
- Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making
- 1-2 yrs relevant experience within Consulting, Investment Banking, or Strategy.
- Strong quantitative analysis, excel and logical reasoning; experience dealing with complex data sets for analysis. Curious & autonomous.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, Computer Science
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.