Posted about 1 year ago
At Axelerant, we are looking for Angular Developers to join our delivery team building robust and scalable web applications.You will be working hard as you would be leading the development team for website and application needs of the clients by engaging in hands-on tasks to ensure that the deliverables meet defined objectives within the planned timeline and budget.
Are you ready to ditch the commute and work from wherever is comfortable for you? Axelerant is looking for a developer like you.
- Demonstrate strong Front-end development and design skills and passion to develop pleasing user experience.
- Work with scrum teams (Scrum Master, Developer(s), Technical Architect, Service Delivery Manager) to review and understand incoming work items and estimate time appropriately, with minimum guidance from mentors as and when required.
- Work with Technical Architects and designers to design and architect the Front-end application integrated with back-end systems.
- Reviewing the work done by other Front-end developers and unblocking them if required.
- Own technical design and solutioning of moderate to complex features from features all the way through from analyzing requirements to technical design and launch.
- Analye requirements and identify gaps/ambiguities in requirements.
- Develop unit and automated integration tests that give the team confidence to deploy to production on a predictable cadence.
- Proactive and thorough communication with team members.
- Expertise in building Single Page Applications using Angular v2+.
- Ability to build large-scale Front-end websites and design systems that are performant and loosely coupled.
- Understanding how back-end applications work.
- Experience with building multilingual applications.
- Experience in unit and E2E testing applications.
- Good knowledge of how to build high-performance, highly scalable technology platforms
- Proficient with source control systems such as Git, Subversion, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work with a geographically distributed team
- 3+ years of experience developing Front-end applications.
- Experience in building applications using React.js or Vue.
- Experience with Node.js and NPM ecosystem.
- Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) and integration with CMSes (Drupal, Wordpress).
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Travis, or Circle).
- Experience providing technical support or consulting strongly preferred
- Understanding of BDD and TDD and test automation
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
As a global company that puts care into employee happiness, engineering excellence, and customer success, we are in striking contrast to the typical outsourcing option.
We started as an idea in 2005 to build a unique, fully-distributed team with the right set of employee benefits. Today we have engineering career ladders, a staff as stakeholders approach, and a focus on success management. We are a diverse team working remotely across many timezones, with success stories that back up capabilities, and a reputation for an unconventional work environment that empowers. We are the individuals directly challenging what it means to do global delivery differently for employees and partners.
- Work from home or anywhere via location independence.
- Extremely flexible work hours.
- An engaged working environment with frequent feedback and clearly set expectations.
- 52 weekends and 35 days per year of consolidated leave (inclusive of bereavement leave) plus maternity, paternity, and sabbatical allowances.
- Group health insurance.
- Professional development, certifications, and trainings.
- Sponsored domestic and international event attendance.
- BYOD assistancewe'll cover 50% of purchase or repair costs up to 50,000 INR.
- Hackathons and community contributions.
- Annual retreats, quarterly town halls, and monthly celebrations.
- Referral bonuses.