Posted over 1 year ago
Ready to upgrade your technical support career to make a significant impact on the next generation of real estate software? FBS is looking for an API Developer Success to assist software developers as they connect their applications using the Spark API. You'll also work closely with our internal development team as an advocate for improvements to better serve developers with applications built on Spark. FBS's Spark API has more features and utilization than any competing API in the real estate industry and is powering the real estate business applications of tomorrow, and you could be a part of this.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Answer developer questions via email or phone regarding API authentication and integration
* Consult with developers about API services that might be helpful for them, promoting depth of API usage to increase their utilization of API services as well as broadening the capabilities of their application.
* Convey complex technical information to users of varying technical ability, tailoring the message to each type of user so they understand.
* Promptly resolve issues reported by customers, and escalate problems whose solutions require software changes to the development team.
* Submit clearly-articulated bug tickets for the development team, keep customers updated on their progress, and be a customer advocate to see these issues through to resolution.
* Routinely review our internal documentation and technical process outlines, ensuring they are up to date.
* Some experience with a scripting language (such as PHP or Ruby).
* Experience with Unix/Linux or basic networking commands.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* Great organizational skills and able to keep on task with minimal supervision.
* Ability to read log files, use data visualization tools, and developer tools.
* Familiarity with ticket tracking systems such as Jira preferred.
* Experience with REST APIs, OAuth2, or OpenID a plus.