Posted 4 months ago
If you are a Python Developer and you are passionate about designing good API experience, we are looking for a senior engineer with experience of taking financial products to production to join our public-facing API development team. With existing production customers and integration with mainstream ERPs, you will be working in a dedicated team that will be responsible to deliver the technology roadmap for this product and iterate on existing functionality based on user feedback.
Additionally, Ebury has recently been awarded a grant by BCR to integrate our Foreign Exchange capability into a core banking API product for SME and Financial Institutions. You will be actively participating in Ebury’s team delivering this project.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure where teams proactively collaborate across all the steps of the production process, in continuous contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Contribute to architecture decisions for our public API
- Work with API partners, integrating with their solution and documenting integrations
- Detect, analyse and improve performance bottlenecks to deliver the best possible API experience and high availability to our customers and 3rd party integrations
- Implementation of regulatory requirements and other API functionality
- Work within the implementation team to resolve escalated issues or in more complex customers at initial integration stages
- Contribute to the future roadmap of the API and connectivity options to expose Ebury services
- Availability for regular trips to London required
- Good knowledge of Python
- Experience working in the Financial sector
- Has implemented or heavily consumed payments or ledger APIs or core banking APIs
- Experienced implementing API authentication solutions (OAuth, OpenID Connect,..)
- Implemented API performance testing and load safeguards
- Familiar with API standards such as OpenAPI
- Open source SQL databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Familiar with Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Familiar with AWS infrastructure, API gateways and container orchestration.
- Good English level
Why work with us?
- Great professional opportunity in a company that has an incredible growth track-record in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Participate in one of the most disruptive technological sectors
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan