Posted 5 months ago
Imagine what you could do here.
At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
You know what it takes to inspire a team to create an incredible customer experience with every interaction. You’re a role model and leader who advocates for their team. You are able to coach, mentor and guide a group of Team Managers, providing help when they need it and bringing out their very best. You know how to provide feedback and lead performance. You have a knack for strategic planning, program development, and forecasting business needs. If you are ready to inspire and lead, join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it.
The Partner Relations team is looking for an At Home Area Manager fluent in Mandarin and English to lead a group of Team Managers. This role requires you to work between the hours of 5 p.m. and 2 a.m. Pacific Standard Time Sunday through Thursday. You will be available for your team during their shifts, which may include evenings, weekends and/or holidays. Because you’ll work independently from home, you’ll need the discipline and ability to work remotely from coworkers and management. If this sounds like you, you could be the next Partner Relations At Home Area Manager. We’re committed to helping employees explore their potential.
This is an at home position and you can live in any city across the US. You do not need to live in the city this is posted in to be considered.
- Minimum 4 years experience in a management capacity in a large or multi-site inbound call/ contact/e-care center supervising managers
- Fluency in Mandarin, Simplified Chinese, and English
- Strong knowledge of support processes and procedures
- Experience leading a support team in a contact center
- Experience leading cross functional or cross site groups
- Experience leading home-based employees
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills including ability to tailor your message to your audience
- Creative and curious solution finder
- Flexible schedule knowledge of call center management tools such as Network Queue call routing, ACDs, call tracking systems, internet technology and reporting, IVRs, and core call center metrics
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when hardworking people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, impress, engage and inspire. We focus on all the small details to have the biggest impact.
As as Apple Support At Home Area Manager you'll be responsible for leading a group of Team Managers who directly manage our Apple Support Advisors. This customer-focused leader is self-motivated, friendly and has a passion to solve client issues in an efficient and effective manner. You are effective in leading performance and developing managers through one-on- ones, team meetings, coaching sessions and setting expectations. You are able to execute according to business requirements and provide business level consulting.
This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and career development.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred
AT HOME REQUIREMENTS
- A quiet workspace, ergonomic chair, and desk
- High-speed Internet service (10 megabits download and 3 megabits upload) from a reliable provider.