Posted about 1 year ago
Einstein Analytics Apps team is looking for a rockstar engineer to build our next generation of AI-Infused Analytic and Performance management app products.
You will be building AI-infused analytic and performance management apps across many vertical industry and horizontal business processes across sales, service, marketing, supply chain, and more. You will work with PMs, UX engineering management, engineers and customers to translate business use-cases into immersive analytic experiences while laying a sustainable foundation that helps us scale to hundreds of high quality smart analytic apps. You will partner with PMs, UX, Engineering Managers, Scrum Masters, and architects to lead design conversations and inform our collective roadmap through detailed technical specs, spikes, hack-days and more.
You are an experienced candidate with hand-on experience in data engineering, data visualization, machine-learning applications and application development. We're expecting the candidate with a self-starter attitude, strong technical skills and effective communication skills who can work independently in designing, building, and launching these analytic apps. These apps will provide descriptive, diagnostic, prescriptive and predictive insights fully immersed in the users business process.
- Research, design, implement, test and package high quality AI-infused analytic and performance management apps.
- Member of a scrum team to build data pipeline, data visualizations, app packaging, re-usable app UI components and tooling.
- Collaborate with product managers, user experience, and engineers for detailed technical specs, implementation options, use-case validations and spikes while executing scrum team work.
- Participate and promote architectural initiatives that simplify app engineering, reuse, and content maintenance
- Be responsive to bugs and prioritized customer investigations
- Be the first to showcase Analytics platform capabilities within the Apps
- Continually work towards making improvements in the build/release and test process
- Define, collect and report metrics that measure progress and performance of the build and test infrastructure
- Lead initiatives to boost tooling, automation and integration speed focusing on developer productivity, release velocity and product quality
- B.S./BE/Btech or MS/Mtech in Computer Science or related discipline is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with an ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- 8+ years of experience in building analytical applications, data visualizations, data pipelines, and machine-learning models
- Experience working with large datasets including data modeling, logical schema design, ETL/ELT, and developing data pipelines for structured, semi-structured and unstructured data
- Experience with build and test automation, dev ops and version control
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one object oriented programming language (Java, C++, C#, Ruby, Python)
- Technologies/Tools: Jenkins, , Selenium, SauceLabs, Git, Perforce, Linux, etc
- Experience with data query languages (e.g. SQL, PL/SQL,Pig, etc.) and understanding of relational/ columnar datastores
- Familiar with traditional BI and discovery tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, MicroStrategy, OBIEE, Business Objects, etc.)
- Experience building cloud analytic applications
- Good understanding of usability and visual design principles
- Experience with full-stack development including Java and Object-Oriented Programming. Our core platform also use Scala and Functional Programming principles.
- Experience in building applications using Salesforce Lightning, Apex and APIs
- Experience with business and Industry use-cases around Sales, Service, Healthcare, Supply-chain, HR etc.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.