Posted about 1 year ago
Summary: Produces bold, strategic, and persuasive work in all mediums for our partners
- Conceives and executes work consistent with the agreed strategy.
- Is responsible for original visual conceptions.
- Seeks out and works with photographers, artists, studio in area of specialization.
- Initiates and manages creative work and oversees all aspects of job i.e., comps, mechanicals, retouching, etc.
- Works closely with partners to come up with the best possible creative solutions for that job.
- Under the direction, and with the approval, of their Creative Director, the Art Director sees work through to its production.
- Must also be able to work productively and harmoniously as a teammate with copywriters and production/producers who share the responsibility on the given assignment.
- Responsible for supporting leadership within department.
- Complies to quality standards for the team as set forth by the department head.
- Works with supervisor to foster innovative solutions.
- Builds relationship at appropriate partner/vendor level.
- Works closely with upper management to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental and team morale.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and the latest technological advances.
- Helps to elevate department's role in the whole creative process.
- Talent, judgment and imagination for the creation and arrangement of the visual elements of branding.
- Skilled in art techniques as well as computer efficient.
- Art education in design and conceptual thinking.
- Previous experience as an Art Director/Associate Art Director.
- Portfolio and reel required to demonstrate creative and technical skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Team player.
- Strong problem solving skills and detail oriented.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" six years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.