Posted about 2 months ago
At Novi AMS, we have changed the game. Our Association Management Software is the only AMS built by associations, for associations. We believe that our customers should love using our software and that our customers should be an integral part of the development process. Our team comes together daily to innovate and create impact – we like to call it amplifying change. We are looking for a .NET (C#) software engineer who is passionate about their work to join us on our mission.
As part of a small team, you will have an immediate impact on our growing SaaS business by helping us reach the next level in our technology and implementation. We are looking for someone who is mid-level in their career and is ready to level up with us as we continuously improve our platform.
What You’ll Do
- Work fully remote – collaborate with your teammates using Slack, Zoom, & other tools
- Collaborate with the development team to solve the technical challenges of how we build new features & scale our platform with our growing user base
- Debug & troubleshoot complex support issues using standard .NET stack tools & Azure platform tools
- Interact directly with our customers in collaboration on new features & support of existing systems
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience in the C# .NET stack
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and to deliver quality results quickly & efficiently
- Excellent technical design, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Ability to self-manage and not require direct oversight of work
- Experience in interacting and communicating with non-technical team members and customers – especially the ability to translate “tech speak” to something they understand
- Passion for your work & continuous improvement
- Based in & eligible to work in the United States
- Bonus – Experience with trade associations or societies
- Bonus – Experience with QuickBooks Online or other accounting systems
What We’ll Bring
- Standards for Wellness – We offer health, dental, & vision insurance, along with health savings accounts and flexible spending accounts
- Your Time Matters – Enjoy generous PTO, schedule flexibility, and paid corporate holidays
- Plan For your Future – 401K retirement plan with a 3% company match, as well as life insurance and short and long-term disability benefits
- We’re Fully Remote – Work where you want without the hassle. Whether you prefer to settle in one place or live the life of a digital nomad, you can take your work with you.
- Family First – Fully-paid, 12-week maternity, paternity, and adoption leave policies mean you can take time off for growing your family
- Connection Matters – We were meeting virtually before it was cool. From our Zoom group lunches and “First Friday” virtual happy hours to occasional opportunities to meet in person, you’ll never feel disconnected.
- Professional Development – We invest in professional development for every employee, so you can pursue your next certification or attend continuing education.
- Complete Collaboration – We work in 1 or 2 week sprints with sprint reviews & retrospectives. Our open door policy with managers and the company CEO means you’ll always feel heard and supported.
- Your Own Tech Stack – Computer, equipment, and software is provided to help you thrive in your role. We provide every team member with an internet stipend and other reimbursements, so work never costs you.
Ready to join our team? We look forward to hearing from you soon!