Posted about 1 year ago
Purpose of the Role:
- Lead a team of highly motivated individuals from Centralized On Boarding team center of excellence.
- A key player in effective implementation of process changes , new products and spear head on boarding efficiency.
Lead a team supporting GCS India in On boarding.
Plan ,deliver and monitor training requirements of the team
Provide onsite leadership to maximize efficiency within the team.
Explore process change opportunities to deliver superior value proposition to GCS India and On boarding leadership team
QualificationsCritical Factors to Success:
Provide oversight of daily queue management and resource allocation within the team. Personally implement high PCV/ high complexity India MM Cases on an exception / escalation basis.
Project manage major initiatives related to MM Implementation across India Market. Develop process improvement ideas and implement to improve service levels for e2e account set up.
Hold and manage relationships with MM Acquisition Managers & with key business partners in Risk and World Service to ensure improvements in account set up and activation are achieved as per the target.
Assist MM IMP Manager in developing, aligning market initiatives and sharing best practice. Team Leader focus for strategy implementation will be primarily in the areas of improving dashboard metrics (e.g. cycle time, client enablement, e2e process management, dud reduction, client on boarding time etc)
Review, develop training and development programs for team members in line with development plans and to deliver improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for timely set up of all Non-Client Facing Implementations for GCP (Approximately 4,000+ account set ups per annum)
- Responsible for complete & accurate account setup (responsible for rework / inefficiency rates)
- Fast & accurate set ups impact in-year billings (BCV), ramp up speed (BCV), avoiding account breakage, external & internal customer satisfaction
- Key internal customers include GCP Acquisition, GCP Account Development, World Services
Superior client satisfaction measured via NPS score of the team
NIL training issues for the team
Constant coaching and feedback to team members resulting in high morale within the team
Work with linkages to ensure best in class on boarding experience
Ability to self-motivate, inspire others and overcome obstacles. At least 2-3 years of previous leadership experience preferred
Track record of process improvement to deliver shareholder value
Strong understanding of the GCS Commercial Card systems, MIS Tools & knowledge of World Service (Card Operations) procedures preferred
Any graduate with team handling experience
Knowledge in KYC requirement /Process a must.
- Strong results orientation (prioritizing tasks and resources across multiple projects in a fast paced environment). detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong communication & negotiation skills (written and verbal). Ability to work collaboratively across cultures, managing remote stakeholders in a highly matrixed environment
Proficiency in Microsoft word,excel and Power point
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to negotiate with cross functional teams.
Negotiate with teams who do not have direct reporting
Knowledge of Platforms:
KYC process and AML
Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
- Bring Others With You: Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
- Do It The Right Way: Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership Demands Courage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 30, 2019, 7:45:19 AM