Posted 9 months ago
Customer Success Group
We are currently seeking Associate Account Partners to join a recently formed and fast growing EMEA Services Sales team in Customer Success Group (CSG). This role is perfect for individuals who are still in the initial years of their professional sales journey and passionate about pursuing a career in Services. Successful applicants will be focused achieving individual quota against set targets by positioning and selling a significant range of Strategic Project and Consulting Services across all of Salesforce' Cloud offerings. You will ideally be based in the country of the market region that you support, working seamlessly with our tenured Account Partner teams.
Preferred candidates should be high-energy, have a growth mindset, be empathetic and driven professionals who have an interest in problem solving and passion for helping customers achieve success on the Salesforce platform. Effective Associate Account Partners will need to have strong collaboration, pipeline building, territory management, relationship building, communication (written and spoken), presentation and listening skills. You must have demonstrated ability to manage a large volume pipeline, close deals, be articulate on how our services can solve customer challenges and enable them to get the most out of their investment in our technology. You need to have a demonstrated history of taking initiative, being able to learn at pace and have a track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales quota.
We are currently looking for applicants across the following Cities: London, Milan, Paris, Zurich, Munich, Amsterdam and Helsinki.
· Develop Quota Attainment Plans and update them on a quarterly basis.
· Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Salesforce features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
· Apply discovery, qualification and re-qualification techniques to create quality pipeline and solutions for our customers with a view to progressing deals stages through a sales cycle to closed won.
· Leverage the power of social selling channels to share customer success stories, blogs and relevant posts, with a view to building a loyal set of followers and develop your own leads.
· Maintain the quality of your pipeline and provide accurate forecasts against your open pipeline on a weekly basis.
· Collaborate with our Business Development function and drive a variety of campaigns based on quarterly regional priorities for the maturation and closure of opportunities in your aligned territory
· Engage with customers using an empathetic, discovery led solution selling approach that positions Salesforce as a long-term trusted advisor
· Create compelling visions on how to deliver successful projects or programmes
· Clearly communicate our solutions with the goal of generating significant success and business value.
· Create a positive and professional impression with our customers by providing them with a world class experience
· Collaborate effectively with our Marketing, Business Development, Pre-sales and Account teams on account strategy
· Utilize industry expertise, buying personas and business acumen to understand a customers motivation, business drivers, strategic goals, objectives and desired business outcomes
· Assist in the development of sales processes, by providing clear feedback on how to improve them on a consistent basis.
· Meet or exceed quota
· 2 to 5 years of sales experience
· Knowledge of sales organisations and selling methodologies
· Knowledge of marketing organisations, building campaigns and social selling
· Strong executive-level communication, organisational, meeting facilitation and interpersonal skills
· Demonstrated objection handling skills and experience dealing with complex or escalated customer and internal situations
· Experience dealing with a high volume of business
· Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain executive-level relationships
· Ability to focus, prioritise and perform effectively under pressure
· Strong discovery, listening, qualification and solution selling skills
· Highly collaborative working style, ability to thrive in a high velocity, highly dynamic work environment
· Knowledge of customer success principles, delivery methodologies, approaches and considerations
· Knowledge of salesforce product and platform features, capabilities and best use
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.