Posted about 1 year ago
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
Are you as passionate about maximizing impact as you are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer?
MuleSoft thrives off the success of our customers, and we're looking for strategic, growth-focused, and results-driven Success Managers to engage, retain, and enable MuleSoft's customers. Our Customer Success team serves as the primary advocate for our customers, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across MuleSoft to accelerate the adoption and expansion of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform.
As an Associate Success Manager, you are ultimately responsible for the complete post-sales lifecycle of a portfolio of MuleSoft customers, and through your partnership, customers will derive maximum value from their investments using MuleSoft's methodologies, leading to project success, retention, and renewal. Few roles provide such a direct impact on the growth of the company.
What you'll achieve:
- Master MuleSoft's messaging and delivery blueprint
- Learn the region and team
- Become familiar with MuleSoft solutions, positioning, competition and product suite
- Begin to meet and engage your portfolio of customers and become fluent in their history, their business outcomes, and their goals
- Develop working partnerships with the MuleSoft account team supporting your customers
What you'll need to be successful:
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers
- Begin building business--identify opportunities, drive business outcomes, ensure customers are successful with MuleSoft blueprint, etc.
- Build and foster relationships with senior executives in business and IT
- Obtain MuleSoft messaging certification
- Take one or more MuleSoft solution classes
- Evangelize MuleSoft customer success stories and customer success systems and processes
- 1-4 years of experience in management consulting, technical account management, or enterprise software sales
- Proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a sales setting
- Track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Has handled difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- Strong proven work ethic (this is not a 9-5 job)
- Willingness to tackle things on your own
- Must work within a team environment with sales and services peers
- Ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- Ability to travel 30% time
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world's applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald's, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we're committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we're proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.