Posted 11 months ago
You understand that setting a foundation for healthy growth in a fast-paced company is effective marketing operations. Your job is to support the Marketing Operations team in meeting our goals of evaluating/selecting/customizing technology to enable effective marketing at GitLab, ensuring high data quality and helping colleagues access that data to enable smarter decisions, and assisting in marketing analysis/planning/strategy. This is an entry level position for Marketing Operations.
- Marketing technology
- Learning tools that marketing has in place to act as backup on various systems as needed
- Providing oversight on GitLab issue boards - building weekly standup issues, creating biweekly milestone issues to ensure handbook updates are completed, documenting minutes from meetings, and ensuring labels exist on all Marketing issues
- Marketing data stewardship
- Assisting with data cleanliness in the various systems, merging like records, researching causes of bugs in order to correct processes
- Cleansing, enriching and uploading prospect lists from various events
- Building smart lists in Marketo to aid in geographic and account based marketing efforts
- Marketing analysis
- Providing support to team with ad hoc analysis and/ or the underlying data as needed
- Strong spoken and written English.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing teams of B2B software, Open Source software, and the developer tools space is preferred.
- Experience with marketing automation software a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM software helpful.
- Familiarity with Git and repositories useful.
- Proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- You are team-centric.
- You're a self starter, willing to read and watch in order to learn. (Be ready to learn how to use GitLab and Git!)
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values.
- Leadership at GitLab