Posted about 1 year ago
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, youll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. Youll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, youll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If youre looking to explore whats next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Associate Principal Analyst Analytics and Business Intelligence Solutions
Who we are:
Gartners research and advice is considered definitive, thought-provoking, event-driven and transformational. More than 15,000 organizations, including 73% of the Global 500, rely on Gartner insight, advice and tools to achieve their mission critical priorities. Gartner's research is often cited in major news outlets including Forbes, Harvard Business Review, The Washington Post, and The Economist, allowing our firm to extend our impact even further.
The Analyst Talent Lab is one of Gartners signature Research & Advisory programs designed for high-potential individuals with three-to-eight years of applicable professional experience who have a desire to quickly learn, grow, and apply the skills necessary to be a successful Gartner analyst. This new and unique entry point into the Analyst role is made possible through an expedited and dynamic learning program, centered on immersing you with the right education, exposure to peer networks, and experience with real-world work necessary for career growth. This 2-4 year program offers a personalized approach to learning, while also providing best-in-class mentorship and a community of coaching and support.
As an Associate Principal, you will:
Through developing deep expertise and insights, Gartner analysts are able to support clients mission critical priorities through fulfilling client inquiries, engagements, and published research. As an Associate Principal Analyst, you will be given the tools and resources necessary to begin engaging directly with clients within the first 2-3 months. Additionally, you will work with your expert team to begin curating research almost immediately, making you a published author on Gartner.com within your first few months in role.
- Engage with clients to provide actionable advice on their most pressing priorities relating to analytics and business intelligence solutions
- Develop and write impactful and actional thought-leading research within the aligned key initiative.
- Predict how markets are developing to support clients making the right decisions.
- Proactively work with internal business units to deliver outstanding client and prospect support.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Masters preferred
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a data scientist, consultant, product developer or IT practitioner
- Domain knowledge in business intelligence, analytics, and artificial intelligence
- Working knowledge of business implementation strategies, change management and technology aspects related to BI
- Familiarity with the major BI and analytic vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn and synthesize information quickly
- Client focused centricity and internal peer collaboration
What youll get:
- Ability to influence and impact aligned markets and C-level executives mission critical priorities
- Investment to further develop your expertise through world-class training and onboarding
- Unlimited growth potential and ability to work remote after program completion
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Top-tier benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Experiencing great work life balance with up to 29 paid days off in year one
- Impacting organizations most critical priorities and work directly with c-level executives
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? Youll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the worlds leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartners comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:29824
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.