Posted 5 months ago
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Employee Success is made up of HR professionals, Recruiters, Operations, and Coordinators that come together to continue to build out Salesforce. In Employee Success, we strive to bring on top talent and continue to build out our organization with the Aloha style treatment. Whether we are recruiting the next great candidate, refining our operations, or implementing new strategies and programs to meet the needs of our Ohana, we strive to provide the royal treatment and continue to build a great organization.
- Utilize independence and critical thinking to design, implement, and manage innovative health and welfare benefit programs and policies for US and Canada.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge to recommend enhancements to benefit programs and plan design by understanding benefit trends, benchmarking information and program data analytics.
- Manage benefit vendors to ensure successful execution of employee benefit programs maximizing vendor value.
- Exercising judgement and discretion, review and work with key stakeholders to meet benefit plan objectives
- Assist with other projects as needed and proactively identify, communicate and participate in special projects and support integration activities.
- Translate sophisticated data and trends into strategies and presentations that are able to articulate and engage.
- Monitor and report out on effectiveness of programs. Manage and review program metrics and ROI results and make plan and strategy recommendations based on results.
- Bachelor's degree in management, business, psychology.
- Experience with COE Operating Model in a large fast-paced organization with quickly changing business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgement and independence in managing programs and projects.
- At least 7 years of experience in US benefit plan administration, vendor management, and data analytics in a large, complex organization.
- Ability to perform analyses, audit data, and create complex reports to identify data trends utilizing programming technologies, Microsoft Excel and other similar reporting tools.
- Superior skills in storytelling through presentations.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Passion for partnering with all areas of the business and a willingness to jump in wherever there is a need.
- Ability to develop relationships and collaborate with many different vendors, partners, and functional organizations.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage competing demands, multitask, and capable of prioritizing activities at times of high volume.
- Experience with Workday or other HR systems, self-funded plans and a data-driven benefits COE team is a plus.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.