Posted over 1 year ago
Formstack, the most flexible and powerful form building application, is looking for an Automation Developer to add to the team.
Formstack is a 12-year-old company with its roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work across the U.S. and the globe. We provide a work environment that is flexible and provides great freedom for those who can perform. We are seeking people who demonstrate an ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Who You Are:
You are driven, can get creative to solve issues, and have an infectious positive attitude. You have a passion for planning and software, you are a top collaborator, and you welcome a challenge. Our ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills and above all, be a tech whiz-kid!
What You Will Do:
We are looking for a QA Automation Developer with experience working with web-based and mobile software to help us test our market-leading mobile survey platform.
How You'll Succeed:
* Become a product expert (know our software inside and out)
* Ensure that our web application and mobile application are completely free of bugs
* Thoroughly test product updates to ensure that every new feature does exactly what it's supposed to do
* Create manual and automated test cases and scripts
* Break down and document features into documented test cases
* Execute manual and automated test scripts
* Complete daily and weekly processes
* Code smoke and regression automation tests
* Automate our release & testing pipeline
* Send out regular reports on test results & coverage, product/release quality and work outstanding.
* Experience documenting details around issues and bugs
* Experience in a fast paced project environment, working under Agile or Scrum paradigm
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to think outside the box
* Understanding the various aspects of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
* Ability to understand the nature and workflow of complex technical processes
* Relentless attention to detail, accuracy and functionality
Big Bonus Points (HIGHLY desired skills):
* Saas experience or experience in high-growth organization
* Automated testing using C#, Selenium WebDriver and Nunit framework
* CI/CD tool like Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
* Salesforce, Apex
* REST/SOAP API
What Formstack Offers:
* 100% covered Medical Insurance, as well as company-paid Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance Benefits for full-time employees.
* Unlimited PTO for all employees
* 401k with matching company contribution for full-time employees
* The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
* Company-paid conferences and extended learning
* Yearly company gatherings
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Check out this video and apply if you want to jump into the next great chapter of your life.
Formstack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
All data collected in our application process from resume collection to application questions is used for recruitment purposes only. We will store it in our applicant tracking system, JazzHR, and will not share this data with anyone else. We will keep your data until the role is filled and only continue to store it if we feel you may fit future roles.
Thank you for your interest in Formstack!