Posted about 2 months ago
PaulCamper is the largest and fastest-growing camper sharing platform in Europe. That is just the beginning: we are making exploring the great outdoors the next big thing - globally. We share this vision with some of the most renowned international marketplace investors to bring camper sharing to the world. We currently have a team of more than 50 Campers making this vision a reality.
To support our team we are looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer. Please note this as this a remote position you must be based in the timezones between GMT -1 to GMT +5.
- You work proactively in coordination with the development team for the troubleshooting and resolving of issues in a timely manner.
- You create automated tests and provide status and quality reporting.
- You demonstrate flexibility and attention to detail, working in a collaborative team environment using emerging technologies and modern software development practices.
- You participate in elaboration and design sessions to understand and refine requirements to be implemented.
- You provide constructive and honest feedback during code reviews and retrospectives.
Your Travel Experience
- You have at least 5 year of proven hands-on AQA experience.
- You have experience of automated test coverage from scratch with Python.
- You know how to automate end to end testing for React Native apps from scratch using Python or other tools.
- You have experience and know how to perform performance testing (JMeter and/or Yandex Tank).
- You know how to contribute in remote cross-functional team, able to prioritize and have a good time management skills.
- You are fluent in English; Russian and German is a plus.
- The opportunity to be part of PaulCamper’s success story and actively help shape and grow our company and its culture.
- Responsibility, challenges and encouragement from day one, with the chance to leave your own mark.
- A high level of flexibility and creative freedom.
- A company culture that is based on passion, authenticity, love and respect.
- Continuous and mutual feedback as well as room for personal growth.
We are an international and growing 50-member team that is enthusiastic about building a great service.
Hungry to build up the next big thing in outdoor travel?
Send us your application, we're looking forward to hearing from you!