Who are we? C-4 Analytics
We are a full-service advertising and digital-marketing company. We take the guesswork out of advertising. We don’t over-promise – we over-deliver. We provide real value to our clients because we really value them as partners. We love Google and Facebook, but would never neglect Bing, Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat. We innovate, educate and instigate. We are forward-thinking, but we learn from the past. We are results-driven and our strategies drive results. We are proud to set trends in digital marketing with our patented dance moves. We were denied a patent for those dance moves. We love the practical applications of psychology to marketing but aren’t above a good practical joke. We are team players but love to crush our competitors. We create an environment of respect and we respect the environment. We are the brains and the good looks. We are very humble. We are nerds, but the cool, likable kind of nerds. We are never gonna give you up. Never gonna let you down. We are all work and all play. We calculated that only 15.8% of visitors who started this paragraph would actually read this far down. We are C-4 Analytics.
Who are you? Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant
C-4 Analytics is seeking an expert in automotive digital marketing sales to help our team sell into strategic single-point locations and dealer groups. We are looking for industry automotive media sales professionals and veterans alike to help us make appointments and explain our value to prospects. We offer a superior service and industry-leading strategies, and we just need introductions to close business. Whether you have experience in digital sales, experience in the industry, extensive automotive contacts or are just great at prospecting new business, you will be successful at C-4 Analytics.
A day in the life of a Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant:
“Coffee is for closers,” and we have an awesome coffee maker. The Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant will be charged with managing the sales process from the initial call to helping to close business with new prospects. You’ll be a part of a consultative sales process that requires engagement with executives and mid- to senior management. Our Automotive Sales Consultants often challenge our prospects with new ideas and ways in which our portfolio of analytics-driven digital marketing services will lead to growth and increased revenue.
As an Automotive Sales Consultant, you will be evaluated on your ability to meet activity requirements, sales quotas and revenue targets. After closing business, the Automotive Sales Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a smooth turnover to our Client Services team members, who will maintain the client relationship and deliver C-4 Analytics’ award-winning services. Automotive Sales Consultant duties include:
- Find prospect via cold calling and emailing
- Pursue in-bound leads
- Maintain a high level of activity – calls, presentations, proposal, etc.
- Research target accounts, identify key contacts and develop account-specific strategies
- Collaborate with multiple team members within a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Prepare for and deliver relevant sales presentations mostly delivered via Webex
- Manage the complete sales process across all stages and document activity in salesforce.com
- CLOSE business
This is a remote position. We are open to candidates that are used to working hard and are experts in time-management.
Requirementsof a Automotive Digital Marketing Sales Consultant:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Digital Marketing experience
- Automotive Industry Experience is a Must
- Desire to pursue and close business
- 5+ years of combined inside/outside sales experience
- Experience selling digital marketing or related service is a plus
- Ability to communicate and collaborate as part of a team
- Some travel required
- Boston office preferred but will consider other locations
- This is a remote position. We are open to candidates that are used to working hard and are experts in time-management.
More about us:
C-4 Analytics is a fast-growing private digital marketing company, one with a roster of local and national clients and a focus on delivering real results based on an in-depth understanding of business needs and challenges, in addition to constant research of current practices, separating what works from what doesn't. We are committed to developing innovative solutions and to providing the highest level of accountability and customer service.
- 200-plus employees across Client Services, SEO/Content, Paid Search, Creative, Social Media, Product, Sales and Operations teams
- Specialization in automotive digital marketing with additional experience in health care, energy, retail and other verticals
- Three main office locations with headquarters in Wakefield, MA, and offices in Chicago, IL and Ann Arbor, MI
- 4-time National Best and Brightest Places to Work For Winner
- Hands-on training opportunities with leading companies like Google and Facebook
- Best-in-industry client-to-employee ratio
- Competitive salaries and benefits packages, including 401k match
- Monthly work-from-home days and generous PTO policies
- Agency-wide volunteer days and company-sponsored team outings
- Weekly Innovation Hours and Lunch-and-Learns for employee development
Want to know more? Want to become part of our growing Sales Team? Ready to step up to the challenge? Send us your resume, along with a brief introduction explaining how you can help us continue to grow and deliver the highest level of client service.