Posted 8 months ago
Bridge Legal is the leading SaaS cloud-based platform helping small and mid-sized consumer law firms automate their marketing, client intake and collections processes.
We have a simple and highly streamlined product that allows our law firm customers to focus on their clients.
As an Inside B2B Sales Executive, you’ll aggressively outbound dial to create opportunities, you’ll be able to learn the pain points in the prospects business and clear show how we can solve them in product demonstrations, build expertise in law firm landscape and own the sales cycle.
You’ll work directly with the CEO in closing new customers.
Backed by a team of serial entrepreneurs and investors, we’ve been chartered with the mission to grow sales and scale our business! This is an exciting opportunity to join an early stage startup with a mature product customers love. You’ll be a key driver in our success with future opportunities to step up as the organization grows.
- Use cold outreach tactics to reach new consumer law firms and originate sales
- Be relentless in setting and getting prospects to show up for product demos
- Conduct web-demonstrations to law firm owners and their office staff – focusing on benefits to staff, clients, and the bottom line
- Use a consultative sales approach to discover areas of pain and then connect them to the benefits and value of our platform
- Diligently manage a pipeline using our CRM tools and follow up on prospects regularly so no opportunities fall through the cracks
- Share insights, challenges, and opportunities in the market to contribute to the knowledge of the growing sales team and overall company success
- Convert inquiries into opportunities
- 1-3 years of proven B2B inside sales experience preferred – come with a track record of success, but an open mind to experiment and grown
- No sales experience? That’s okay! Do you have experience working in a small to mid-sized law practice and can speak the language of lawyers?
- Fluent with technology – comfortable using and discussing cloud-based technology including an understanding of other relevant technologies and how our platform interfaces and compliments these systems
- A competitive spirit with a determination to win – you want to beat the competition and you’ll be fearless in doing so
- Ability to create strong connections with prospects and partnerships with customers, enabling you to stand out from the competition
- Thrive in a collaborative, open environment with management and peers in close proximity to each other
- Must have a positive attitude, great energy and a sense of humor
Location: US Locations Only
Apply to: email@example.com