Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer to join our product team. You will be responsible for the server side of our web applications. If you have excellent programming skills and an interest for designing & developing REST APIs, we would like to meet you. As a Backend Developer, you’ll work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve user experience. Ultimately, you will report to the CTO and should be able to develop and maintain fast, functional & stable REST APIs to meet the platform's needs.
Location: San Francisco, CA OR Remote (anywhere in the world)
- 1-3 years of experience as a Backend Developer
- Advanced level of expertise designing, implementing & documenting REST APIs
- Well versed in data structure optimization for fast API response
- Prior experience working with Python-based API Frameworks. "FastAPI" framework experience preferred
- Prior experience working with key-value based NoSQL database solutions like GCloud Datastore, Redis
- Prior experience with MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel)
- Prior experience in a product management or equivalent role
- Prior experience in optimizing python3-based applications by incorporating concepts of concurrency & memory management.
- Experience working with technologies like Websockets, TaskQueues (eg: Celery for Python) is preferred.
- Prior DevOps experience with technologies below preferred:
- Google Cloud
- Health Care Plan
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work Equipment
- Company Swag Box
- Stock Option Plan
- Training & Development