Posted 3 months ago
connecting humans and technology in a meaningful way. We build next generation digital engagement platforms. By leveraging the power of gamification and personalized communication, we inject meaning into tech platforms to create customer loyalty. We continuously strive to craft impactful, unforgettable experiences.
Passionate about translating customer needs into digital reality?
We’re looking for a mid or senior level, self-motivated engineer to join our team. Although you'll be working with great engineers, you must be able to work independently and take initiative. We're looking for strong architectural and service-design skills as well as full appreciation of code quality standards.
- You love getting things done and deployed to the users.
- You are hungry to learn new skills and constantly strive to improve.
- You know and appreciate automated testing, clean code and documentation.
- You care deeply about your work, your team and the users.
- You want to work at a startup with a reasonable and sane working environment.
- Create and collaborate on technical specifications for new product features.
- Further develop our GraphQL API
- Review product security
- Iterate and improve our AWS infrastructure, think code as infrastructure
- Constantly learn from other engineers
Your skill set
- Deep knowledge of Typescript and Node.js.
- GraphQL experience (we use Apollo).
- SQL (we use Postgres).
- Experience with devops (AWS, Docker).
What we offer
As a member of the inside labs team, you’ll have the opportunity to work with a group of young and passionate people building world-class web and mobile apps using cutting edge technologies. you will be part of a full stack team of developers, data scientists and digital engagement professionals. we expect all team members to only look at their job description as a guideline. we seek people willing and able to learn, adapt and grow into the roles needed to pursue our vision of connecting humans and technology in a meaningful way.