Posted about 1 month ago
Primer is an early-stage startup with backing from Europe's leading fintech investors (early stage investors in Revolut, TransferWise, Monese, UiPath). We're on a mission to help online merchants power the best commerce experiences in the world (we know, it won't be easy).
Fresh off the back of our initial round of funding and we don't even have a logo yet :) However, we do have a clear vision for our MVP and for the future of our platform and are hiring our core engineering team to join us on our journey to go to market in late 2020 / early 2021.
We're looking for product-minded engineers to play a critical role in specifying our underlying technical architecture and establishing the foundation for a highly scalable, and extensible mission-critical global SaaS.
- Work directly with the Head of Product and Engineering to translate functional objectives into technical execution
- Play a critical role in establishing our technical roadmap inline with our launch objectives and delivery of our MVP
- This is a Greenfield project where you will grow our stack using the best tools for the job
- Define and implement an initial CI/CD pipeline - with emphasis on automated testing and code review
- Establish a highly available technical infrastructure optimised for global reach
- Define and take ownership of our internal and public-facing APIs - and strive to deliver best-in-class developer experiences
- Champion industry best practises and software development methodologies, and stay abreast of new tools and trends which may prove useful
- Establish a strong, customer-centric engineering culture of problem-solving, continuous improvement and always asking "why?"
- Have experience securing highly sensitive data
- Experience implementing serverless architectures and technologies (and generally managing high throughput traffic)
- Have strong experience implementing micro-services architectures
- Have experience with a variety of cloud-services and container orchestration tools and systems (AWS, Azure, Docker, K8S)
- Knowledge of payments schemes and the regulatory landscape surrounding payments
- Interest or familiarity with ML (in Python, R or similar)
- Familiarity with industry standard analytics and data visualisation tools (Sumo Logic, Looker, Tableau, etc)
- Experience with card payments and alternative payment methods
- Prior experience working with e-commerce platforms (Magento, Bigcommerce, etc)
- Greenfield project where the best ideas win out
- Early stage share options
- Set, execute and take ownership of our technology strategy
Email your resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or reach out over LinkedIn :)