Posted about 1 year ago
Dynatron Software is a growing technology company that develops and hosts Analytic and Marketing solutions for the automotive service industry. Using Scrum and Kanban methodologies, our Technology team is a tight-knit group that works together to ensure successful Product Development, as well as smooth Internal Operations. We are looking for someone to fill a key role on the team responsible for developing REST web services to support several customer facing web applications using Java 8, Spring suite and Docker for deployment. If you are enthusiastic, self-motivated, and ready to make an immediate impact providing our customers with a state of the art portal experience, then talk with us directly.
As a Java Developer you will write new code for Java in an Agile environment focusing on delivery of REST customer facing, web applications. Qualified candidates should have experience working on similar projects and the passion to continually explore new technologies.
This role will contribute to design, development, coding, testing, and debugging REST API for applications. Work with other Application Development partners to understand problems with software and provide application specific information to aid others. Work collaboratively with Analysts, Windows Server Team, Unix Team and others to complete tasks.
Technically proficient in a wide range of technologies including multi-tier development, JSON, REST, and general software application design.
This is a remote position, so candidates throughout the US are welcome to apply. Dynatron Software offers health, dental, vision benefits, 401K + match, 9 paid holidays, and PTO.
* Work closely with systems analysts, developers and architects to refine technical tasks to develop back end REST APIs.
* Work with other technical teams (backend developers, server team, desktop support, etc.) to implement solutions and handle deployments.
* Ensure that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
* 3+ years of Java development experience
* Java J2SE & J2EE
* Knowledge of Gradle
* Spring and REST Services,
* JPA, JDBC, SQL (Postgres experience preferred),
* Knowledge of Agile Scrum/Kanban
* Experience with unit testing, TDD, CI/CD pipelines for fully tested code
* Experience with git via Bitbucket and Agile development with Jira and Confluence
* Dev Ops - CI/CD/ Docker + swarm deployment
* Support Middle Tier and various other types of application
** Candidates outside of the United States will not be considered**