Posted 4 months ago
Empower the voices of the world @ Zencastr. If you want to push the boundaries of what is currently possible with voice technology, come join a team who loves to live on the edge! We are a fully remote team of smart people who are passionate about changing the world one voice at a time.
Who you are:
- You are ambitious. You might want to build your own company one day or have tried to tackle the toughest tech problems just for fun.
- You have a good understanding of computer science fundamentals. You might not have gone to school for it, but you know the difference between heap and stack, different time complexities, and which patterns to use and when.
- You have an eye for performance. Whether thinking about the latest client side bundling techniques, or the proper way to shard a mongo database, you want things to be fast.
- You have empathy. For the people who use the product you write, for the people who you code alongside, you are thinking about how your work can best impact other people.
Bonus points if you have:
- Voip experience
- Webrtc experince
- Experiencing working in high traffic, low latency applications
- Experience working with audio
- Strong backend experience
What you can expect:
- Working with world class engineers, Phd’s, and designers in a fully remote team
- Equity commensurate to your contribution in a profitable company
- Health insurance
- Unique challenges and the support and talent to solve them
- 4 weeks PTO
- Freedom to work where you please
How to apply:
Send your CV / Resume to admin at zencastr.com
We are flexible! For the right candidate we ask: What do you need to do your best work?