Posted about 1 year ago
Many companies have some type of HR shared service center, but since our effort at Salesforce is not about a center, but about delivering an employee experience. We are a showcase of our world-class technology and service, and what we are building is special. Come and be part of something big. Our focus is building and delivering an amazing experience for our customers - our employees - using our own trusted Customer Success Platform that we deliver to our external customers.
The Employee Success Operations Administrator will be responsible for supporting Benefits Administration within our
Employee Success Operations team. This role will focus on being a trusted adviser for the business and ensuring an amazing employee experience. The perfect candidate for this role will be someone who thrives in an ever-changing environment and has knowledge in HR Operations & Benefits. This role will partner with 3rd party vendors, Employee Success Teams, Payroll, and IT to support process improvement initiatives.
- Serves as a tier 2 escalation for benefits questions
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in accordance with Social Insurance Administration regulations
- Analyze benefit trends and work in close partnership with the Payroll team, Payroll Vendor and Social Insurance Administration Vendor to ensure we support and build processes to scale
- Serve as the audit function for the operations team
- Supports administration of the Health Insurance Benefit programs
- Administer Social Insurance and Benefit enrollment processes for the New Hires, Terminations and Leave of Absence (LOA).
- Perform the procedural steps for downloading of data through multiple tools and methods.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives
- Other duties as required
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- 3 years previous experience in human resources, focus on benefits administration a plus.
- Proficiency in Workday or other HRIS applications
- Ability to: analyze, and interpret employee/employment data
- A minimum 6 months experience in one or more of the following areas: project management, HR system support, customer support, reporting
- Proficiency in employee or customer experience through written and verbal communications
- Must be capable of multi-tasking in a busy, high-volume environment and have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines.
- Must be well organized with keen attention to detail with demonstrated effective follow-up skills.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required
- High degree of motivation and initiative.
- Maintain acceptable level of commitment which includes more than just showing up for work, more than just performing expectations, seeking out additional responsibilities (not OT), volunteering for special projects, identifying oneself as a go-to individual, flexibility with change and a passion for the team, the employee experience and the company.
- Maintain high level of teamwork by incorporating a positive attitude, a sense of humor, being supportive in words and actions, embodying the culture of Salesforce, and communicating with all levels both within the existing team & anyone outside the direct reporting structure
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.