Posted about 1 year ago
15Five is a fundamentally new way for businesses to unlock the potential of their entire workforce. Through a lightweight weekly check-in, 15Five delivers everything a manager needs to impact employee engagement and performance, including continuous feedback, objective (OKR) tracking, peer recognition, 1-on-1s, and reviews. Over 1,200 forward-thinking companies on lists like Best Places to Work and INC. 5000 use 15Five to scale their culture and bring out the best in their people.
We are looking for an experienced billing specialist to join our team remotely, part-time but has a strong potential to grow into a full-time role in the near future. You must be able to work the hours listed below:
Monday through Friday
4 hours x 5 = 20 hours
20 hours/week - independent contractor / 1099 position to start.
Offering $20 per hour
Why work with us:
- Were building a world where organizations help employees thrive in an environment that values their unique strengths.
- You can work from anywhere with an internet connection.
- Our team is full of highly intelligent, motivated, loving individuals who are an absolute pleasure to work with.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Combining accounts receivable expertise with customer service to resolve billing questions and issues via live chat support, email and phone
- Ensuring billing accuracy and following up on accounts receivable
- Updating accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Preparing and submitting invoices through electronic means to ensure processing and payment
- Updating accounts with successful payments
- Setting up vendor accounts, as requested
- Documenting billing processes
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Excellent personal skills to communicate effectively with customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent organization skills
- Results-driven and patient
- Proficiency in software tools a plus: Recurly, ChartMogul, Excel and Quickbooks Online
- Language requirements: English fluency (written and spoken)
- Must have stable internet connection and personal laptop
- Must be based in the US
We live and work with the following values (please read them). We care deeply about our customers and our culture. If you believe you can add value to our team and you can work the hours listed, please reply with your resume and a short letter explaining why you think you are the right person for this role. In this letter, include examples of times you have exemplified at least 2 of our values (personal or work related and include your favorite animal in the subject line).
There is space to grow and increase responsibilities at 15Five if you can prove valuable to our team and mission.