Posted over 1 year ago
At Home Bookkeeper and Accounting Manager
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
- BETHESDA, MD
- Location: United States
- Employment Type: Part Time
Are you bubbly, positive minded, flexible, and adaptable? Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you’re looking for a stimulating career where you can use and develop your skills, be respected, recognized and rewarded for your accomplishments as well as advance at your pace, then there’s a great opportunity waiting for you as a Bookkeeper and Accounting Manager with Crescent Printing.
Crescent Printing is dedicated to providing its customers with personalized solutions for all their printing, copying, and graphic design needs. Our quality products, compensation and benefit plans and our respect for a healthy work-life balance have made us the company of choice for many individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career.
As a Bookkeeper and Accounting Manager for Crescent Printing you will:
- Update Transactions for Multiple Accounts on Quickbooks Online
- Send out Purchase Orders Using Quickbooks Online
- Receive Invoices from Vendors and Post to Quickbooks Online and/or Match to Purchase Orders
- Get Approval on Invoice from CEO to Pay Vendors
- Resolve any necessary vendor/tax agency issues
- Reconcile All Accounts on Quickbooks Online and Present Monthly Reconciliation Reports to CEO
- Present an Accurate P&L Report on a Monthly Basis
- Collect on Past Due Invoices
- Send out Invoices Via FreshBooks
- Send Hourly Employee Hours to Payroll Company for Processing Payroll and Verify that Payroll was entered in correctly
- Pay Maryland Sales Tax
- Pay All of The Companies Bills After Approval from CEO without Incurring any Late Fees
Ideally, you will possess:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Computer Skills.
- Proven Quickbooks Online Experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with Invoicing Systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- A professional demeanor.
- Good attention to details and excellent business communication skills.
- A great team spirit, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
This is a part-time position reporting to directly to the CEO.