Posted about 1 year ago
Xapo is a global fin-tech company built on bitcoin & blockchain technology. Our mission is to give users all over the world the ability to send, receive, spend and store their money globally and safely.
Founded in 2013 by International Entrepreneur Wences Casares (CEO) & Federico Murrone (COO), Xapo has made an unparalleled investment in security infrastructure, assembled a renowned advisory board, recruited a world-class team, and raised $40M from top venture capital firms in Silicon Valley & the world.
Are you a self-starter who shares our passion for harnessing cutting-edge technologies to impact the lives of people globally? Do you dream of growing your career at a tech startup, while not sacrificing your work-life balance? Do you wish for a job that allows you to work from home, or anywhere else in the world that you need or want to be? Are you searching for a company that appreciates your individuality, and recognizes that we all have personal and family obligations outside of work? If so, Xapo may be the place for you!
Xapo employs a global, remote workforce in over fifty countries. We hire great people and in exchange, we offer autonomy, flexibility, meaningful work, a collaborative team environment, and top tier compensation. Do the best work of your career at Xapo - and still have the time to enjoy all of lifes special moments!
team is responsible for delivering a delightful product experience to our customers. As a Business Analyst
, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the organization to help Xapo implement solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a product. We are looking for dynamic, dedicated and committed individuals with a strong desire to learn, that can drive the product forward in a fast-paced, growing organization.
- Understanding our customers' needs and translating them into feasible solutions.
- Capture business requirements for Xapo's products and translate them into functional requirements.
- Creating functional design documentation.
- Working with the UX team in crafting the features to be implemented.
- Tracking work progress through visualization of workflow, issue status validation, roadmap planning, and real-time resources.
- Keep the product backlog prioritized based on business value.
- Facilitating alignment across different teams and acting as a liaison between the business and technology teams.
- Removing impediments to team progress, serving as the point of contact between teams and other departments.
- Ensuring the alignment of the product roadmap with other Xapo products by participating in periodic PM meetings.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging topics in software development.
WHY WORK FOR XAPO?
- At least three years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English
- Basic knowledge of Project management
- Desirable knowledge of agile methodologies
- Desirable knowledge of process improvement practices
- Attractive compensation.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Collaborate, learn, and grow with a diverse, global team.
- Achieve balance with our autonomous work culture and flexible hours.
Xapo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe a team that represents a variety of backgrounds and perspectives is critical to our success as a global company. A diverse, inclusive workplace enables us to create products that best serve our customers all around the world. It is the foundation of Xapo.
We strongly encourage applications from women & minorities.