Posted about 2 months ago
Clipboard Health is looking for a dynamic Director of Sales to lead our fast-growing Sales Team and help develop our sales growth plan! We are a fully remote team that is humble and hardworking. Our mission is to help nurses find jobs they love, and to help healthcare facilities find nurses they love. We think this is the best way to improve a ton of lives. Nurses will have better schedules and shorter commutes, and patients will receive better care.
Director of Sales responsibilities will include designing, implementing, and maintaining national, regional and local sales strategies, with a focus on key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
Our Sales Team currently consists of a 16-person team (and growing!), which you will be able to arrange into your optimum organizational structure – we like feedback and streamlining!
What’s Your Day-to-Day Include?
• Initializing and implementing annual sales plans by both unit and gross-profit standards, and examine the trends and outcomes that emerge from these implementations.
• Working with Sales Team to meet sales goals and operation requirements.
• Motivating Sales Team members to comply with all appropriate rules and regulations and meet daily, monthly and annual sales goals.
• You’ll hire, train and assign all national Sales Team members – since we’re a fully remote company, you are not limited by geographic requirements to find qualified team members!
• You’ll join the team in doing sales initially so that you can lead the team, discovering for yourself and your future training the best ways to sell our products, develop sale processes, create pipelines, etc.
• Experience with small and medium business and technology sales, including software, service, and SaaS sales
Being both tech-savvy and comfortable working remotely are a must!
If you think you’d be a great fit for our role, we’d love to speak with you further!
Clipboard Health does not discriminate against age, race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, marital status, or registered domestic partner status in looking for potential hires. We believe in fair equal employment opportunities.