Posted 10 months ago
Job Description - Business Development Associate Trainee - MBA/PGDM
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” five years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for \"family\") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world
Futureforce is for college students or new grads wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running. Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
• Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list within 30 days
• Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s)
• Engage with prospect organizations to position salesforce.com solutions through strategic value based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data
• Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, and Partners etc.
• Generate short term results whilst maintaining a long term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation
• Daily update of the salesforce.com system with accurate customer and pipeline data
• Accurate monthly forecasting and revenue delivery
Eligibility Criteria & Required Skill-sets:
• MBA graduates from 2018 and 2019 batch only (Sales & Marketing specialization)
• Minimum Percentage of 60% with no standing backlogs
• Excellent communication skills, strong team player. Passion to excel in the sales world
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.